Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New Year Of Hope

2010 was promising to be the dullest year of recent times, but it did end in style. It suddenly left me on track for my goal - raison d'etre of this blog.

It has been more than a month since I joined Academic Ventures full time. Since then, I have spent some 20 days in travel. I attended events, met potential customer, partners and folks back home. And this hectic life hasn't been without its rewards. We have already closed two deals and are getting interest from all quarters. A lot of people I met exclaimed "Why didn't you do this earlier? Let's talk!"

The result? We are already short of bandwidth on projects we have and are eagerly looking to hire smart MBAs for a part-time internship. We are now convinced that we are here to create a lot of value for everyone around us, and times ahead look very exciting.

Another major change in life has been the fulfillment of a long-standing declaration - that to settle in Delhi. One of the projects requires me to stay in NCR and so I am moving on. Incidentally, in just one hour from now. Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Trichy have been very kind to me. I hope Delhi accepts me quite as heartily. If you are around there, please drop a line.

Before I close, I reckon this is going to be the last post of this year. So, I wish to thank each and everyone of you to stand by me. Your trust in me helped me emerge stronger than ever.

May 2011 bring you the wealth and love of your dreams. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment