Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tasting blood

I am happy to share that we have just closed our first deal. While the details of this project have to be contractually confidential, all I can say is that I will be based out of Delhi/NCR for a period of at least three months working on this project.

Having family based in Agra and sister and several cousins located in NCR, this marks a sort of homecoming for me - one that took 9 years in making. It all started here and I don't really wish to go anywhere now. Family is family, you know. And there is nothing that is more important than being around them.

From the business perspective, it just reinforces our belief in the concept and the fact that there is a market for Academic Ventures. It opens up a small regular cash flow, and opens up more such opportunities ahead.

Personally, I feel a little satisfied. After all, it is not really a wild goose chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment